Leibster Award! This was such a surprise!
Thank you http://rroopeshkumar.wordpress.com/ for the nomination!
This nomination is such a huge deal for new writers like myself! Thank you for the kind words and inspiration.
The rules go on in this way :
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!
Second Step: Facts generation.
1. Writing is cathartic for me, I need it. Whether it’s with pen and paper or with a keyboard I NEED to let it out.
2. I worry everyday if I’m doing my best as a parent.
3. Even when I desperately need a break or an hour to myself, I can’t function without my children. I feel like I’m missing a limb.
4. I love love. Everything about love makes me happy. Including the word “love”.
5. I was born and raised in a small town with one stoplight. After swearing I would leave and never come back all of my life, I could never leave.
6. I’ve always been told that I have an old soul. I believe I’m in the wrong generation. I like simplicity, and I’m old fashioned in a lot of ways.
7. I am a good cook but I’m so afraid of trying new things for the fear of failure. Yet, when I do attempt something new my family always seems pleased.
8. I am a complete contradiction. I love and hate chaos. I stress over stress and I’m my best/worst critic.
9. Music always makes me feel better. It soothes my soul.
10. I spend more time planning out something in my mind than I actually spend doing whatever it is I’ve planned.
11. Philosophy of life: ”anything worth having is worth fighting for.”
*Why do you write?
(Ans) I simply have to. I can take a week, month, 6 months away from writing but the moment I pick up a pen everything comes out like mental/emotional vomit.
*Which emotion do you love to convey while writing?
(Ans) inspiration? Not intentionally, but when I look over things I’ve written or read feedbac, people always say it’s inspirational.
*What’s your philosophy of life?
(Ans) “Anything worth having is worth fighting for.”
*The most memorable instance in your life.
(Ans) the day I held my first born. My world was turned upside down, everything I ever thought I knew before changed. My perception on life changed completely. I become a parent, a guardian, a nurse, a provider. I gave life and stability to another human being. I became a mother.
*Arrange in your priority order:
(Ans)Hope, Help, Forgiveness, Romance, Money.
*If you are given the power to be God for a day, what will you do?
(Ans)Oddly enough, I’ve never thought about it. I guess I would start by healing the sick. As a parent with a child diagnosed with an incurable sickness I would heal everyone. Feed the hungry, give shelter to those without, and I suppose once everyone else was well and safe, I would clean up our government! The only way to fix this world is to put God back where he belongs. In charge.
*Name three people you would die for.
(Ans) my children, my husband, thirdly? That’s a tough one, I would give my life for so many well deserving people (assuming my family was taken care of?)
*What’s your biggest fear in life?
(Ans) That I will fail my children. I want so much for them. I want them to understand love, gratitude, and how to respect other people. I’ve tried to show my children how to see people for who they truly are, not what they look like but even in 2014 that is so hard with the judgemental world we live in. I just want them to have a good heart, love God and love his creations.
*If you are given a time machine, will you change anything in the past?
(Ans) I couldn’t change anything for fear of losing something in the present. I may go back and visit, but never change anything.
*The city you would love to settle down for your life.
(Ans) It’s a cheesy one, but I would follow my husband anywhere. My mission in life is to have a successful marriage, and family. Home is where ever we are together.
*Happiness is? Complete the line.
(Ans) happiness is seen and the unseen. It is a feeling, an emotion, place, or person. Happiness is something that is different for everyone. For me, it’s my husband, and two children.